Another lovely submission from barkruffalo!
There are only ten days left in the contest,
Yay!!! Our first contest entry!
This piece was submitted by barkruffalo.
If you have a contest entry, submit it here!
barkruffalo asked: Q about the contest: Can I submit more than one thing? (if I can manage to summon enough creativity to come up with 2 things...)
Yes! I completely forgot. Submit as many entries as you’d like : )
Hey everyone! I wasn’t quite sure if I was going to do the contest again this year, but I couldn’t resist seeing what your lovely brains came up with for entries.
Here are the rules:
- The contest starts today (June 1st) and runs until June 27th.
- Winners will be announced on the 28th (Gilda’s birthday!)
- There will be two winners: one will be the entry with the most notes, and one will be my personal favorite.
- Any medium is acceptable. You can do something with traditional art, photoshop, video, write a song/poem/story/etc. collage a bunch of mediums or whatever tickles your fancy; as long as it’s been inspired by Gilda.
- I’m not sure what I’m going to do for prizes yet this year, so stay tuned for that. No doubt they will be amazeballs (I hope…?) Ashlee and Abbey will be getting ones as well, because they won last year’s contest and I flubbed majorly.
I will be sure to leave a link back to your blog with your entry, so everyone knows who’s done what.
Happy arting Radnerds!
…I don’t know why I just said y’all. I live in Oregon.
Art contest details to come later today~*~*~*~*~*~
I’m totally going to do it again this year. I can’t bear to have a year go by and not see all of your beautiful Gilda inspired creations! I will post official rules on June 1st, but thus far prizes are TBD. I don’t want to have a repeat of last year.
Anyway, I am super excited to see what you guys come up with; the entries are always so inspired and lovely.
Get your creative juices flowing, the contest will start officially on the 1st of June!
So, I’m thinking about doing another art contest this year, but I’m not sure what to do for prizes. I gaffed last years shirts pretty bad, so Abbey and Ashlee never received proper prizes for winning. If we decide on something fun for this year, they’ll definitely get year-late winners gifts.
Honey touch (with my clothes on) i love you Gilda, and even if i never knew you i still miss you