- pa-ja-ra reblogged this from fuckyeahgildaradner and added:
- musiclover011 reblogged this from there-their-theyre and added:
- musiclover011 likes this
- sinnermann likes this
- snl-luverrrr10901 likes this
- irishdancer77 likes this
- kittiekate likes this
- really-lame likes this
- boxesofrain likes this
- mackenziemchale-mcavoy reblogged this from fuckyeahgildaradner
- killerkmiller likes this
- justletyourmindgo likes this
- jajevase likes this
- pleasant-tomorrow likes this
- thisiswearbythe-stars likes this
- jason-peeta-todd reblogged this from fuckyeahgildaradner
- fuckyeahgildaradner reblogged this from there-their-theyre and added:
- curtinly likes this
- there-their-theyre posted this
Okay. Here goes. I just wish I could’ve met Gilda Radner. Give her a hug. Tell her how much she’s inspired me. That I memorized her entire “Violins on Television” monologue. That she’s made me want to be a better person. That I’ve embraced my crazy curly hair because of her. It could even be my trademark.
I want to tell her that she makes me laugh. Everytime I see an old SNL rerun, I just want to jump into the screen and thank her. For making me laugh. For just being her.
I don’t know why she was taken so quickly. Although, I must admit: any age is too soon. I’ve never met her, but I miss her. She could’ve made more movies. But it’s no use thinking of what could have been. I just hope that she knows how much I adore her.
This is just perfection. I agree with you 100 %!