- dulceayee likes this
- thecastleoflove likes this
- glowgirl likes this
- pleasant-tomorrow likes this
- curtinly likes this
- justletyourmindgo likes this
- whalesandowls likes this
- e-pic likes this
- isitmerube likes this
- killerkmiller likes this
- kenneth-ellen likes this
- bunnybunnyswag likes this
- fuckyeahgildaradner posted this
First of all, I want to offer a sincere apology for running the world’s least reliable fuckyeah. My crazy life, (IRL) has kind of gotten in the way. That said, ART CONTEST! I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile now.
HERE’S WHAT’S UP:
We all love Gilda, right? Of course, or there wouldn’t be this blog and 335 of you who seem to agree with me on the subject of Gilda’s awesomeness. As you may remember, I started making t-shirts awhile back as a way to demonstrate my often unhealthy admiration for this crazy lady. I got to thinking: how would you creative and artistic people show your love for Gilda? Well….
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Entries can be in any medium. Digital/Paint/Decoupage/Poem/ FanVid/Interpretive dance etc. If you use direct source material (IE a collage of pictures in Photoshop) please credit them in your submission!
- You can enter as many times as you wish. All entries will be posted on FYGR, with a link back to your blog.
- There will be two winners. One will be my personal favorite, and the other will be voted on by you guys. Voters choice will receive an awesome, super-duper limited edition Gilda tote-bag. (I only made 5.) My favorite will receive a marbled print. The awesome Gilda tote looks like: The marbled print will look something like: (I should also mention that I gave one of these to Tina Fey.)
- In order for shipping cost to be worth it, at least five different people need to enter. Again, you can enter as many times as you like, in as many different mediums as you like.
- The contest will end August 15th, which gives you 26 days to complete your piece(s). Winners will be announced shortly after, and I’ll make arrangements to send things out.
Submissions can be added: HERE.
(If you have questions, feel free to message me.)
Happy arting everyone!